WELCOME to the MEGACELL Li-Ion Tester Charger
Over 900 units sold and TESTED world wide and stories abound with 50 & 60 units working as one in the mass recycling of Lithium Cells.
As you know we started in the Lithium business back in 97, how times have changed.
This software driven charger & tester is a revolution in Automation and Accuracy that stops you repairing, rebuilding, chasing out the bad cell in the build after only weeks of operation.
Enjoy your efforts aliened with longevity. Get it right first time and enjoy your success. Once set to your own specs, all you do is insert the cells into the MEGACELL CHARGER, wait for your preset cycles to complete, it saves all the collected data, (again your settings) into a Test Results Data Base and prints out the adhesive label onto Dymo or Brother labels, you place the label on the cells and remove from charger, 16 at a time……SIMPLE….
Building – Repairing – Rebuilding – Creating your Lithium Project. Need ACCURACY, SPEED, AUTOMATION, WHICH CELLS GO WHERE GUIDE?? This MEGACELL CHARGER Really does do it ALL!
You only need 5Vdc at 16Amps per unit to power it and setup is as easy as following the step by step Video Tutorials….
Lithium cell recovery process requires measuring the capacity of the lithium cells by fully charging and discharging them while precisely measuring the amount of electricity stored, temperature, and internal resistance. After the measuring process, the cells must be recharged to nominal voltage to dispose of or use during pack creation safely. Cell measurement is a very tedious process when using conventional devices with no digital output, no ability to connect to a database, and no ability to print the test results on a label for each cell. To speed up the testing process, the 16 cells device, that’s four times more cells than conventional testers, and it also has added wireless connectivity. A single computer can control 254 units. That’s a total of 4,064 cells at a time. The PC software allows monitoring all the cells in real-time, including charging and discharging graphs, temperature, and internal resistance of each cell. All the test info can be printed on a thermal label applied to each cell for fast tagging and further automation for cell placement inside packs or voltage remeasurement after a while to detect self-discharging.
Megacell Charger Features
- 16 Independent Slots
- OLED Display
- Wireless Connection to a computer network
- Management software with SQLite or Microsoft SQL Database for up to 254 devices per PC
- Dual operation mode, Simple and Advanced
- Ability to create multiple projects and cell type selection to automatically detect bad cells
- Bad Cell Detection algorithm that compares test data with known standards
- Charging Timeout setting
- Emergency stop per cell if temperature goes higher than set threshold (5 to 50 deg Celsius)
- Label Printing feature, compatible with Dymo 450 and Brother Thermal Label Printers
- QR Code per cell to use with further automation in the pipeline to query the database
- Battery Bank Calculation Ability using the cells indexed in the database
- Device calibration posibility by setting correction factor
- Compatible with Lithium-Ion 4.2V batteries
- Cell Type: 18650, also adaptable with external wires to other form factor
- Up to 1 A per cell charging, controlled by dedicated IC
- Variable discharge rate, 100 to 1000 mA
- Internal resistance measurement
- Green LED for charge and Orange LED for discharge for fast visibility over the process
- High Quality screw terminals
- Independent actions per cell (Charge, Discharge, Capacity Measurement, Low Voltage Recover process)
- Ability to set cycle count per cell
- Special process to recover highly discharged cells from 1 volt
- Automated workflow that will Charge, Discharge and re-charge to specified voltage
- Customizable workflow with automation steps
- Reverse polarity protection and short circuit prevention for cells.
- Made from fire resistant, flame retardant PC material
- Certified by CE and FCC
Megacell Charger Specs
- Input voltage: DC 5V, 20A
- Output voltage: 4.24 V
- Output current: 16A (max 1A per cell)
- Compatibility: Li-Ion 4.2V
- Cell form Compatibility: Optimized for 18650, compatible with other form factors by using accessories
- Dimensions: 610mm x 380mm
- Weight: 950g (without batteries and power supply)
Docs & Downloads:
End of Year Special down from AU$425.00 to AU$395.00 per unit.
Buy 2 or more get your free Bar code & QR code desk top scanner
7 in stock
Meet the the TEAM behined the MCC
7 in stock