Out of stock
These battery packs are untested other than running the multi meter over them to Batch Test showing the output 5.6Vdc – 6.08Vdc for the tested packs, they are sold for the cells value only for the use of the Solar/DIY/Hobbyist enthusiast project builder and intended to be stripped out and tested by the end user. These packs contain 4 x 18650 cells and all internal wiring.
These are manufactured to Standard: IEC62133.
Recycled Packs -4cells per pack x 5 packs =20cells
Lithium iron phosphate batteries Date 20-04
– High-temperature Lithium iron phosphate batteries
– Cells Lithium iron phosphate Battery pack
– Low self discharge
– Relevant standard: IEC62133
– Battery voltage/cell: 3.2V
– Capacity one cell: 1.1Ah,1.5Ah
– Single cell dimensions
– Max. number discharge cycles: 500 cycles total – Max. short term temperature (reduced life-time) 55℃
– Packing quantity: 2pcs(2s1p) 6.4v 1.5Ah, 4pcs(2s2p) 6.4v2.2Ah
– Two wires: 1 red and 2 black
– Length: 150mm
– Wire type: 0.75mm
Photos form part of the description. All images in the description are of the actual items that you will receive.
We go to great lengths to clearly show the labeling that gives the individual batteries performance data and forms part of the item’s description.
The health of a battery is based on three fundamental attributes:
Capacity, the ability to store energy. Capacity is the leading health indicator of a battery
Internal resistance, the ability to deliver current
Self-discharge, indicator of the mechanical integrity
When making these measurements you must consider type and accuracy of equipment used, as well as ambient and battery temperature.
What you see is what you get, check our feedback score. Our combined cell count over our range of products goes well beyond 70k refurbished cells.
We have loads of unlisted stock so if you need cells you dont see just ask!